Hendrick

AmericanRam

I though he started a little slowly, showed a couple of glimpses of what he can do and then once he scored his first, just like the team, he didn't look back.

When he imposes himself on the game he looks excellent but some games recently he's just looked a little disinterested. He seems to hide away a little bit, whether thats due to form and lack of confidence i'm not sure. But Derby have won 8 in 9, he's kept his place in the team in recent weeks, so hopefully he will kick on back to the form he showed before his injury against Ipswich at home.

The whole team should be up for it Tuesday so lets hope we see the best of Jeff once again!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was complaining about him all the first half... Seems to have been drifting around games for the last few weeks not doing much... But after half time he was brilliant...

Think the thing Bryson does which Hendrick hasn't been is getting in behind defences... Martin doesn't do that so Bryson does it for him... Hendrick suddenly started doing it 2nd half and seems to have been at Bournemouth too...

Archived