The value of Hughes

jimbobram

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the FA introduce a law where Premier League teams have to field a certain amount of 'homegrown' players per game, we may actually get one of the figures people are spouting on here.

The only way that could ever happen legally is if Britain left the EU.

I was about to say that. After that big long thread about UKIP that was sacrificed in the big cull. This is the clincher, eddie has convinced me to vote ukip.

Pass me the gun

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent yet again today. Fantastic play in the build up to the red card and subsequent penalty. He did very well to stay on his feet despite the Wednesday player's best attempt to take him out and threaded the perfect pass to Ince under pressure.

He's in the Scholes mould and that's a rare commodity. If he could/would try to shoot like Scholes a little more he'd be 20M+ based on the daft prices some of the inbound Europeans are fetching. 

To leave us now with 12 years+ of top football ahead we'd need 15M with a big sell on clause.

He just gets better and better.

he always had an eye for a brilliant pass. His passes are perfection, perfect weight and direction, and so simple.

then he developed his engine and started to tackle

now... The ball is glued to his foot, allowing him to pirouette and waltz through tackles.

next....develop his free kicks and add goals.

Archived