Season Tickets 2015-2016

NottsRam

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone explain why only 1,000 new season tickets are available. 22,000 existing plus 3,000 away fans plus 3,000 for matchday sales = 28,000, our capacity is 33,000, so should be 5,000 left for season tickets

they have to leave so many free for general walk up sales.

Why do you buy season tickets? Doesn't that mean you feel obliged to go even if you are playing crap, or playing a crap team. Doesn't seem like a great idea to me.

That's exactly why I buy mine! I'd always find an excuse otherwise.

Derby County last week launched their Season Ticket details for the 2015/16 season - and fans have been responding quickly to secure their seats.

Existing 2014/15 Season Ticket Holders should have received their renewal packs and detailed information for next season during the last week. 

Category E seats for new Season Ticket Holders have already sold out for next season, following unprecedented demand from supporters, while existing Season Ticket Holders currently have their seats reserved for next season until the beginning of May 2015.

In another positive move, a quarter of the 1,000 available seats for new Season Ticket Holders have already been snapped up.

Derby County

Why do you buy season tickets? Doesn't that mean you feel obliged to go even if you are playing crap, or playing a crap team. Doesn't seem like a great idea to me.

I've been asking myself that question for 49 years - but the answer's always the same.

I support Derby County and I watch them whenever I can, win or lose, good or bad.

I've been asking myself that question for 49 years - but the answer's always the same.

I support Derby County and I watch them whenever I can, win or lose, good or bad.

Hardly a bite that Eddie! Not even a bloody nibble in truth.

Archived