Season Tickets 2015-2016

NottsRam

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got a new job and was contemplating getting a season ticket - chances sound a bit slim with only 1000 left (said on the news) :(

There's only a thousand new ones available, can't imagine they'd sell that many quickly. I'd be suprised if they sold out before March 15th tbh, when the price will go up.

Unless it's changed - apply for a Rams Credit Card. Season Ticket purchase is interest free for 9 months.

I got one a few seasons back and only ever use it for my ST.

Buy the ticket, then set up 9 monthly payments from my account to pay off the Credit Card.

That way you avoid all the interest payments that you get with the "finance deals"

Do you get that deal every year, or just the 1st year? Also what's the crack with away priority, had a look yesterday but doesn't say on the website?

Unless it's changed - apply for a Rams Credit Card. Season Ticket purchase is interest free for 9 months.

I got one a few seasons back and only ever use it for my ST.

Buy the ticket, then set up 9 monthly payments from my account to pay off the Credit Card.

That way you avoid all the interest payments that you get with the "finance deals"

Cheers fella. 

slightly off topic, but I read earlier that Man United have somehow contrived a threat whereby if any of their season ticket holders don't buy a ticket for the replay against Cambridge, they will be banned from the following Prem game. I personally question the legality of such a threat

Harsh, but legally Manure made an offer, which their chump fans accepted.

No legality issues here ..... and if they sell the "empty" seat for the subsequent game the fan can apply to get his money back for the game he missed at the end of the season ..........!!

Crazy but true.

TBF Derby used to charge up front for POTENTIAL 2 cup games each season ( well, it was included in season ticket price )

IF games never were played at home, we got a refund.  Which in one season is how we became "shareholders" as club had no money to spare

Manure were fine when occasionally playing cup games against minnows ...now they might also lose in their big game they are whinging.

Do you get that deal every year, or just the 1st year? Also what's the crack with away priority, had a look yesterday but doesn't say on the website?

Used mine for at least the last 4 years and not paid interest.

I'm sure the renewal letters through the post have the option to apply in them.

Last year I found out that provided I did the transaction in one go, I was able to purchase my bro's and mates season tickets all on my card and had 0% interest on the whole balance, provided it was paid off within 9 months......

They just paid the instalments to me every month.

Last year I found out that provided I did the transaction in one go, I was able to purchase my bro's and mates season tickets all on my card and had 0% interest on the whole balance, provided it was paid off within 9 months......

Thanks for that, looks like that's the way to go, normally pay upfront but if it's interest free worth doing.

Do the same for me and my lad.

Purchase has to be over a certain amount I think (can't remember how much) but they seem to add ticket prices together and as long as the total is over, no interest. I usually get mine paid off in 5 or 6 months.

Just use it for season tickets as interest rate is a bit higher than a lot of other cards.

Archived