Season Tickets 2015-2016

NottsRam

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like you've been scammed then., as they don't appear to be on sale yet.  :lol:

Lol nope I received email few mins after I paid, it was on wearederby site.

How much of the ground has to be left for matchday tickets?

Rush said in an interview that there will be around a thousand 'new' season tickets available, so takes the total to the 23,000 mark. Add in the 3000ish for away support + segregation, means that leaves about 6000 empty seats for matchday tickets.

Of course there's the groups section in the North Stand which chips away at that number, but thats a block, so probably another 400? 

slightly off topic, but I read earlier that Man United have somehow contrived a threat whereby if any of their season ticket holders don't buy a ticket for the replay against Cambridge, they will be banned from the following Prem game. I personally question the legality of such a threat

slightly off topic, but I read earlier that Man United have somehow contrived a threat whereby if any of their season ticket holders don't buy a ticket for the replay against Cambridge, they will be banned from the following Prem game. I personally question the legality of such a threat

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jan/28/manchester-united-fans-cambridge-ticket-sunderland

Apparently it's been in place for 2 years. A complete and utter scam, but I'm hardly surprised.

Rumours of a similar threat came round a few years ago. 

If true, that's unreasonable on those that have a genuine reason, work nights etc. etc. 

On the grounds that if you turn up to the following game, what basis can they say "you're not coming in"?

Because it's in the Terms & Conditions of the contract you sign up to when you buy a season ticket. And they block your card for that game if you've not met the terms. On that basis. There

So you sit at the very bottom, with an awful view, but pay more because it's with the prawn sandwich brigade?

Each to his own innit? You get a weird perspective on the game, but you're as close to the players as you can get, and it's kind of fun in that  respect.  I wouldn't say it was "awful". At least in the West Stand on the front row you don't get the sun in your eyes and you stay slightly drier when it rains. I used to sit in row EE in the East Stand before moving to South Upper, and it's a joke that they reclassified it as the 2nd best view in the ground! They've obviously never sat there!

Each to his own innit? You get a weird perspective on the game, but you're as close to the players as you can get, and it's kind of fun in that  respect.  I wouldn't say it was "awful". At least in the West Stand on the front row you don't get the sun in your eyes and you stay slightly drier when it rains. I used to sit in row EE in the East Stand before moving to South Upper, and it's a joke that they reclassified it as the 2nd best view in the ground! They've obviously never sat there!

I used to sit in the yellow seats behind the goal at the North Stand for a couple of seasons while I was waiting for my operations - it's 'different' but hardly a bad view.

Archived