Season Tickets 2015-2016

NottsRam

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting - I wondered  when they'd drop. It was always going to be after a win though :)

There was talk last year that the club would offer a "price promise" insurance deal but that obviously never panned out.

I think the smart mony is on "EXPECT INCREASES"

I think us South Stand lot are going to be weeping into our pies :wacko:

Says in todays Derby Telegraph that ST details will be in tomorrow for next season.  Anybody heard anything, I can't see anything on DCFC website yet.

Always end of January every year.

Interesting - I wondered  when they'd drop. It was always going to be after a win though :)

There was talk last year that the club would offer a "price promise" insurance deal but that obviously never panned out.

They're great pies though.

Yep I am expecting an increase, but if we keep trying to play decent football and keep improving, I will be happy to pay!

I do it on the monthly. Pay for my season ticket that way too. 

Fair play to you lad. I done it in one go lol. Now just wanna know about away membership (will it go into different scheme once we're in the premier league?) It will be interesting what what.  

If we get promoted how many Monday night home games can we realistically expect? Also am I correct that the number of midweek league games reduced in the Premier League compared to the Championship. Being a shift worker I have to take this into consideration when renewing my ST 

Derby County are today pleased to be in a position to launch their Season Ticket details for the 2015/16 season.

Existing 2014/15 Season Ticket Holders will receive their renewal pack and detailed information for next season in the coming days.

Renewals are available from

Archived