Will Hughes - Liverpool

Simon Bradley

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd let him go if we don't go up to be honest. He's our best midfielder, but he is wasted in the Championship. I feel like we could use that 15m to strengthen several other areas of the squad rather than having one very strong midfielder, which would probably help us more over the course of an entire season. 

Plus on an unselfish level I want to see the lad succeed and if that's not with us then so be it. 

Great goal, that. 

If he added more goals to his game then his value would shoot up, but some could say it's just not his game. He's a player that knits stuff together. 

I've got some reservations about his game and what he should look to improve on, but his ability makes his potential limitless. I do agree with people saying that he needs Premier League football, though. I think he'd be perfect foil for Sterling, Ibe and Sturridge.

He has definitley looked close to adding goals this season, hes come close from range a few times if memory serves me (Away at ipswich? home to wednesday?)

Like Ambitious says, he can be as good as he wants to be. Once hes playing with top level attackers making quality runs you will see his real quality as picks them out time and time again. It definitley feels its close to time for Hughes to "fly the nest" and start playing premier league.

He has definitley looked close to adding goals this season, hes come close from range a few times if memory serves me (Away at ipswich? home to wednesday?)

Like Ambitious says, he can be as good as he wants to be. Once hes playing with top level attackers making quality runs you will see his real quality as picks them out time and time again. It definitley feels its close to time for Hughes to "fly the nest" and start playing premier league.

I wish Will was as confident on the pitch at having shots from distance as he is everything else. Too many times he is looking for a pass or that touch that puts him in s lightly better position. Just hit the damn ball. That shot shows he can beat a keeper with little effort. 

I wish Will was as confident on the pitch at having shots from distance as he is everything else. Too many times he is looking for a pass or that touch that puts him in s lightly better position. Just hit the damn ball. That shot shows he can beat a keeper with little effort. 

Archived