Will Hughes - Liverpool

Simon Bradley

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just like the McClaren one..... its complete balls until an enquiry comes in or a bid is made.

Neither has happened.

The Mirror must really hate derby the way it trys to drum up interest in our best player and manager leaving.

Does their chief writer support Florest or something?

Here we go again....fantasising about selling the player we should build the team around.

alternatively he could sit on a bench next to jordan ibe for two or three years.

I think Hughes would be a main man at a team like Southampton or Swansea where he would be appreciated, i think at Liverpool he'd be a bit part for a while yet and not really appreciated. But Swans or Saints are not going to pa the big bucks for him, and if we get up, its those 2 clubs I'd most like us to follow - stable, good distinctive football grown not brought.

I think Hughes would be a main man at a team like Southampton or Swansea where he would be appreciated, i think at Liverpool he'd be a bit part for a while yet and not really appreciated. But Swans or Saints are not going to pa the big bucks for him, and if we get up, its those 2 clubs I'd most like us to follow - stable, good distinctive football grown not brought.

Hughes is good enough to play regularly in the current Liverpool side. 

Why does everyone think he would be on the bench? Jordon Ibe went straight into the first-team and secured his place before his injury. 

Archived