Christian Atsu

Cam the Ram

Blimey, you are an impatient lot. It is only 3 weeks max before the ACON ends. You do not have much faith in our team if you don't think we can't cope with our squad in the meanwhile.

Nice touch by Nixon I thought with his tweet.

Saturday showed this squad can't cope.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saturday showed this squad can't cope.

Rubbish. Saturday showed that many on this forum can't cope. Jeez. We lost in a scruffy game playing badly. Get some perspective man, we are 3rd with Albentosa, Warnock and Bent all now challenging for places.

If you ever have a child, don't get losing it when you empty the bath water.

For everyone's information by the way:

Ghana lost their opening match of the ACON to Senegal, and still have to face Algeria (one of the favourites) and South Africa (another major player). They are a very good sign, but their tournament could be over by this time next week.

A loss to Algeria, should Senegal beat South Africa, would see them eliminated on Friday (with their match on Tuesday a dead rubber).

Hopefully they stay in, I have a soft spot for Ghana, just pointing out that he isn't guaranteed to be there for long. If they remained in to the final day, he would be available after the 8th of February.

Ultimately though it depends on whether we can get him.

Rubbish. Saturday showed that many on this forum can't cope. Jeez. We lost in a scruffy game playing badly. Get some perspective man, we are 3rd with Albentosa, Warnock and Bent all now challenging for places.

If you ever have a child, don't get losing it when you empty the bath water.

Just to add to that, lets not forget that we didn't have Dawkins on Saturday either, so we're in a better position in terms of wingers for the next few games.

So the squad can very much cope.

Middlesbrough get the cream of the Chelsea loan players so would have questions to why he dosent go there but when I have seen him

He is very quick and can see a pace but not very consistent

Instead he went to Everton, a team that finished in European places last season with a good side and good young manager (well, this was all true last August)

Who would you go to...Everton, or Boro cos the boss is mates with their boss.

He chose Everton, must be rubbish

Green ram did that joke about 45 posts ago.

Still, wasn't bad i suppose. Not to be sneezed at...

Just noticed that... It's so good it needs telling twice. A bit like when you sneeze but you don't get the best go of it first time.

Archived