Ibe Replacement

Chris Peduck

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ibe was an effective player for us because he was unpredictable and exciting. Admittedly, he wasn't consistently brilliant but in patches, he was unplayable.

A player of similar quality and guile will be hard to find, especially on loan. However, i'm confident that Steve Evans will bring in an adequate replacement that will hopefully help us with our promotion charge coming into the back end of the season.

Yeah, when he was making things happen out of nothing

hey, come on, his last couple of games were mint, the rest? No end product.

As soon as the penny dropped with him, he gets taken back to Liverpool.

Shame really, would have been nice to get him for the rest of the campaign, and seen if he'd really taken on board what the staff were trying to instil in him.

Seemed to genuinely enjoy it here though.

Isn't he already on loan somewhere, and playing regularly? Or did Stoke buy him. Either way, he's playing.

What a load of bull-sausage. SWP has never ever been that type of player and always been a good pro with lots of effort. He doesn't/didn't always play well, but he was never accused of not trying.

The reason his move fell through is that you can only play for 2 teams in one season, the same would apply to us and he wouldn't be able to play.

Well considering Redknapp said he had the chance to go out on loan to about 3 different Championship clubs and turned them all down, I'm not sure that argument stacks up. 

Maybe he'd try if he was here, doubt he would give much of a f*** though. 

Kris commons is linked with Bolton I think due to the Neil Lennon link. Talking of Lennon, I think we have more chance of signing John lennon( I heard he was a bit of a left winger) than Aaron Lennon, but I spose like warnock and bent there is the Mac connection.

Would you be trilled,if we got him?

But he don't play in Prem though. He just left Blackpool from CHAMPIONSHIP. Would be nice if people get it right in their head for once. 

Can't believe what I'm reading on this thread some cringe posts.

Archived