Ibe Replacement

Chris Peduck

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am happy with Ward and Russell. But then again if one of them isn't performing or is injured then it is Dawkins then Bennett. Those two are decent players but are not good enough for the position we find ourselves in. Who ever it is, they have to perform. We need goals, assists and contributions to goals. Our subs used to come on and perform. I have not felt like that has been the case in a while. Our subs need to begin having an impact again. 

I like the idea of Moses. Sounds like someone who should be able to deal with the parting of our midfield like on Saturday. He might also lead us into the promised land.

No burning bush jokes please - post those on the Ched Evans thread.

Just been looking at players who haven't had much first team game time at the bigger prem sides and can play the wide inside forward position (excluding Man Utd players):

Serge Gnabry

Isaiah Brown

Mohamed Salah

Scott Sinclair

Probably won't be any of them, but it doesn't mean I wouldn't mind them coming to play for us. Gnabry and Salah looked good when they got game time last season. I know less about Isaiah Brown, but his name came up and he seems to be a young winger that Chelsea wanted to sign up, so can't be that bad.

Scott Sinclair has been mentioned a lot. Bit of a big time charlie, by all accounts, but he was great at Swansea and if he has the right attitude (wanting to get himself playing first team football again) then he would be a great signing. Maybe a bit too much of an expensive gamble though.

Archived