Ibe Replacement

Chris Peduck

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Better than Matt Phillips? Half these names aren't better than Phillips.

Certainly not Tom Ince. He just got a hype train like Zaha. Ibe will get one too. Or would have if he'd stayed with us :(

Phillips was better than Ince at Blackpool imo. He was looking good for QPR too. What's gone wrong with him? Injuries?

Oh, is Mostyn serious? It's Kightly?

Is he better than Phillips? (Genuine question)

Probably not anymore, but when he was at Wolves, he was very very good.

Right now, I'd much rather Phillips. Based on the assumption that Nixon probably would as well, I doubt it's him.

Probably not anymore, but when he was at Wolves, he was very very good.

Right now, I'd much rather Phillips. Based on the assumption that Nixon probably would as well, I doubt it's him.

That's the thing. You know journalists start little hype trains over a player. Never know who they rate.

Please not Tom Ince. I know they love him. I think Russell is better personally. Maybe it's because I don't like his attitude. I've always said he won't ever be an established PL player.

My penis will shrink if it's Ince. And I can't afford the loss

That's the thing. You know journalists start little hype trains over a player. Never know who they rate.

Please not Tom Ince. I know they love him. I think Russell is better personally. Maybe it's because I don't like his attitude. I've always said he won't ever be an established PL player.

My penis will shrink if it's Ince. And I can't afford the loss

That's true. I thought Phillips was far more impressive at Blackpool, but Ince seemed to get most of the hype. I believe Hull are really close (they might have already done it) to finally agreeing a fee for Ince as well, so that could be the complication that Nixon is talking about. I really really hope not.

Archived