Ibe Replacement

Chris Peduck

I thought it was max three teams a calendar year.

Only if they are all loans. He had his contract canceled.

Can register for three teams in a season but only play for two.

There is an exception to that rule if the loan is one of those emergency loans then it doesn't count.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tom ince was quality for bpool a couple of seasons ago, with good coaching staff etc surely he could find that form again

Erm think he's getting that at Hull at the minutes and they got injury crisis so don't think Hull will not let him go at the moment.

Always thought SWP's best form came when he played in the middle at Man City. We've already got people saying Dawkins should play there and if SWP came here I reckon people would be saying the same. I'd like someone on the Ibe mould with blistering pace who stays wide.

Kris Commons Is another without loads of pace but wouldn't be bad as I think he'd be similar to Bamford with his ability to score from nowt. Not as deadly in the box perhaps but better link up play than Bamford.

But Ibe gave us another option with his directness and we'll miss that if we don't get somebody similar.

Remember Keegan once described him as potentially the World's best player. I still thought he produced his best when used out wide.

I have a feeling it may be SWP merely because there is friction between him and Harry and he clearly wants out.

I hope not because plain and simply I don't think he is good enough.

Ibe was awesome. Even when he was gash, he still had two markers.

Ibe was quality for us but I just wished he PASSED the ball to Bryson against Norwich so we would of scored again though Bananas oh well too late anyway.

It isn't Grealish, nobody has ever heard of him nor seen him!

I've heard him and he played 11 times in Premier League for Villa this season. Seems alright though

Archived