Ibe Replacement

Chris Peduck

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you're forgetting the fact that Nixon mentioned it was a Prem loan...

Maybe someone like Scott Sinclair?

He'd be very good but I think City want him gone permanent so any loan would be with a view to permanent deal. Would Sinclair drop a league albeit maybe for a few months, but maybe longer, when he could most likely get a place in a few PL sides?

Spurs want mirallas as they attempt to offload lenon who could be offered in px. However no deal will be done until summer.

Taken from evening standard, although it says they are keen to sell lennon this month, but who knows....

I haven't seen Jarvis play in about three years - same with SWP.

I have no idea what they're like now. SWP doesn't play any youth games either. Not sure on Jarvis.

Knockaert was my original suggestion but he was named their MOTM in the last game, so I can't see them lending him out after that. 

I haven't seen Jarvis play in about three years - same with SWP.

I have no idea what they're like now. SWP doesn't play any youth games either. Not sure on Jarvis.

Knockaert was my original suggestion but he was named their MOTM in the last game, so I can't see them lending him out after that. 

Prior to this season, Jarvis played a total of 64 games in the previous two seasons. He is 28. 

I was thinking Ben arfa but I'm sure his move did go through

It was on hold pending an appeal. He has played for two many clubs this season due to them counting an u21 game as an appearance. It may have gone through i the last couple of games but if not im sure the same ruling would apply to us?

Archived