Excited? - Plans for Saturday?

MuespachRam

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my plans are to finish a 12 hour night shift at 6am, drive home from my place of work over the border in Nottingham. try and get out of bed at 9.30, have some food then set of for the iPro and cheer on the mighty rams from my regular seat in the South Stand, go home and collapse with exhaustion 

9:00- Wake up

10:15ish- Train from Loughborough to Derby

11ish- Have a few beers before the match

11:15- Snigger at Forest's starting 11 while making remarks about the early kick off killing the match

12:15- Start watching game

13:00- Clap the lads off after a convincing first half performance

13:15- Snigger at the desperate changes Psycho makes to his team to try and save his job

14:00- Throw my knickers onto the pitch in the direction of Jake Buxton in a fit of hysteric fangirling

14:30- Cram back into the Brunny for a few more drinks

17:00ish- Get train back to Loughborough

19:00- Book lads holiday with aforementioned lads

19:30- Celebratory drinks with said lads

20:00- Get into my usual argument with my mate that Chris Martin being Scottish is the only reason Wayne Rooney's even in the England set-up

21:00- Laugh at Stuart Pearce's recent unemployment

21:30- Go into Loughborough

22:30- Regret going to Loughborough rather than Leicester

00:00- Regret drinking so much

9:00- Wake up

10:15ish- Train from Loughborough to Derby

11ish- Have a few beers before the match

11:15- Snigger at Forest's starting 11 while making remarks about the early kick off killing the match

12:15- Start watching game

13:00- Clap the lads off after a convincing first half performance

13:15- Snigger at the desperate changes Psycho makes to his team to try and save his job

14:00- Throw my knickers onto the pitch in the direction of Jake Buxton in a fit of hysteric fangirling

14:30- Cram back into the Brunny for a few more drinks

17:00ish- Get train back to Loughborough

19:00- Book lads holiday with aforementioned lads

19:30- Celebratory drinks with said lads

20:00- Get into my usual argument with my mate that Chris Martin being Scottish is the only reason Wayne Rooney's even in the England set-up

21:00- Laugh at Stuart Pearce's recent unemployment

21:30- Go into Loughborough

22:30- Regret going to Loughborough rather than Leicester

00:00- Regret drinking so much

Good to have some room for extempore stuff.

Like it.

my plans are to finish a 12 hour night shift at 6am, drive home from my place of work over the border in Nottingham. try and get out of bed at 9.30, have some food then set of for the iPro and cheer on the mighty rams from my regular seat in the South Stand, go home and collapse with exhaustion

Similar to mine fella. The early kick offs are a killer aren't they? I get to bed at 6:30 and then have to get up at like 10am. Then when Derby win the missus takes advantage of me and drags me shopping.

Right...

I'll have to get up in the morning, 8 hours before I go to bed.

Eat a handful of freezing cold gravel.

Miss the game because I have to work for 29 hours all day down mill and pay mill owner for permission to come to work.

And when I get home my dad will beat me around the head with a broken bottle..... if I'm lucky.

And you tell that to the football fans of today and they wont believe you!

Friday night staying at Derby, going to Neptune then maybe genting club then back to hotel about 2am

Saturday get up at 6am breakfast at 7am I think then PUB AND SING A SONG WE HATE NOTTINGHAM then off to Fortress IPro to see us win. After the game back to the pub and celebrate then meal with my gf lol..

:D

Friday night staying at Derby, going to Neptune then maybe genting club then back to hotel about 2am

Saturday get up at 6am breakfast at 7am I think then PUB AND SING A SONG WE HATE NOTTINGHAM then off to Fortress IPro to see us win. After the game back to the pub and celebrate then meal with my gf lol..

:D

I am interest by said 'Genting Club'. Might I enquire if this is a house of loose morals and looser women, or more simply a spell check error. I will be disappointed DEL if it is not the former.

Get up at around 9. Make some bacon and egg and then boot the girlfriend out the house before she gets the chance to meet my dad. Get picked up from the house in Notts. Brunch at a greasy spoon type place in Derby, then a couple in the Brunny.

Then probably head to the SU when I get back if we win, which is a terrible idea already what with having an exam on Monday.

We should use this site as a diary more often x

Archived