Stephen Warnock

Bris Vegas

I was like what the... with this signing past it / to old / Awful footballer.

Now I have spoke to some Leeds fans at work they was mentioning there best player is going.. Much to my amazement it was him when I told him it's meant to be Derby they said he's been there best player and guttered to see the lad go app. He's there highest earner..

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is a very good player. More than good enough to start for us. He is another teams captain for christ sakes. If we get him it is a fantastic addition. He won't be here to replace Forsyth. Sometimes we need an alternative and sometimes he does need a rest. We can't expect Forsyth to play every minute of 50+ games in a season. 

Hs age shows he's a short term fix for left back cover/competition in a promotion season. Hopefully nothing more. Wouldn't fill me with confidence in the Premier League though. Maybe in 2008 but not now.

Leeds fans seem to rate him as their most consistent players this season, that's good enough for me.

Good to see us killing 2 birds with one stone, strengthening our defence and condemning Leeds to relegation on the way.

I was like what the... with this signing past it / to old / Awful footballer.

Now I have spoke to some Leeds fans at work they was mentioning there best player is going.. Much to my amazement it was him when I told him it's meant to be Derby they said he's been there best player and guttered to see the lad go app. He's there highest earner..

I bet they are guttered. I understand a good few have a soffit spot for him. I bet they wonder who will come in rafter him. Anyway let the dirties scream from the roof tops. Warnock comes here with a clean slate.

Good signing as back up tbf better than L.Naylor though. Don't understand the hates on Fozzy. Who else do you lot hate? I for one hope our players shut you up.

:lol:

A very good player, played well against us and stopped JR and IBE, overlaps and defends well and hardly wastes a cross plus good at corners and free kicks. step up from Forsyth, I think the display from Tyrone Mings and his ability on Saturday prompted Steve to find a stronger left for the run in.

I bet they are guttered. I understand a good few have a soffit spot for him. I bet they wonder who will come in rafter him. Anyway let the dirties scream from the roof tops. Warnock comes here with a clean slate.

i'd be ashamed to show my fascia , after a post like that

A very good player, played well against us and stopped JR and IBE, overlaps and defends well and hardly wastes a cross plus good at corners and free kicks. step up from Forsyth, I think the display from Tyrone Mings and his ability on Saturday prompted Steve to find a stronger left for the run in.

Mings was great until he got into the last third. Reminded me a bit like Pearson in that sense.

You got the solid shirt holder, you got the wily veteran back-up with top pedigree, and you have the youth star -  Forsyth, Warnock, Lowe. What more do you want? I'd also point out that in the past few games. Forsyth has been a standout. He had a MOTM performance versus Ipswich. His marauding runs down the wing, and hit cutting runs to the inside, are second to none.

Archived