Stephen Warnock

Bris Vegas

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just seen this said on TFF, so thought I'd check it out here. Anything concrete?

Can't see it, unless we've enquired in case the Albentosa deal falls through? He's 33 though, and on ridiculous wages!

Why would this depend on us getting Albentosa? We don't get a 26 year old CB to come in as first choice so let's get a 33 year old LB as cover for Forsyth instead...

Him who reckoned leeds would win at Derby, then got crocked within 5 minutes? He's been an ok player, but I can't see it. The man's a chimp.

Why would this depend on us getting Albentosa? We don't get a 26 year old CB to come in as first choice so let's get a 33 year old LB as cover for Forsyth instead...

Yeah, I got rid of that. It's late, and I was thinking he's a centre back. :blush:

If he did come I'd want it to be on a deal until the end of the season with an optional year extension if we want it.

That way we get cover for Forsyth that's better than Naylor, and if we don't go up we can keep him. If we do go up then let him go as we should be looking at a LB to start ahead of Forsyth which Warnock won't do.

If he did come I'd want it to be on a deal until the end of the season with an optional year extension if we want it.

That way we get cover for Forsyth that's better than Naylor, and if we don't go up we can keep him. If we do go up then let him go as we should be looking at a LB to start ahead of Forsyth which Warnock won't do.

This

Archived