Promotion rivals watch

Kernow

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bournemouth are relentless.  That's why all the "clean sheet" talk irritates me. Doesn't matter how solid you are you can always find yourself behind. Bournemouth just don't stop. Like us last season. When you attack like that then you always have a slight risk of being caught out but look at them. They take some beating. They get penalties through the speed and frequency they attack. 

On one game it could go a bit Derby v QPR but over a season? Where will scoring 90-100 goals get you? 

Bournemouth are relentless.  That's why all the "clean sheet" talk irritates me. Doesn't matter how solid you are you can always find yourself behind. Bournemouth just don't stop. Like us last season. When you attack like that then you always have a slight risk of being caught out but look at them. They take some beating. They get penalties through the speed and frequency they attack. 

On one game it could go a bit Derby v QPR but over a season? Where will scoring 90-100 goals get you? 

They've had a lot of luck this season Bournemouth.

What is it? 15 penalties? Plus no injuries to key players that I know about.

Completely summed up tonight by getting Reading away just before their FA Cup semi final. Steve Clarkes basically already admitted they'll be playing the reserves. 

On the flip side, any club that wins the league is generally going to have things go in their favour, and I like how Bournemouth play, so good luck to them. 

Archived