Promotion rivals watch

Kernow

We have a thread to discuss the red dogs so thought seeing as we're in the second half of the season we could have one to discuss our promotion rivals and their results etc.

Bournemouth are 1-0 at Norwich at the moment, Boro 0-0.

Ipswich lost today didn't they?

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I refuse to believe Bournemouth won't slip up. 

I thought the same about Burnley. Couldn't give a toss if they slip-up or not, as long as we're top 2 that's good enough for me.

Interesting that according to SSN, they've gone ahead in every single home game so far this season.

I thought the same about Burnley. Couldn't give a toss if they slip-up or not, as long as we're top 2 that's good enough for me.

Interesting that according to SSN, they've gone ahead in every single home game so far this season.

I didn't really mind Sean Dyche though. Hated the rest of that club though. Horrible fans and always a thuggish outfit.

Bournemouth is a bit different. I like the club, they've come a long long way. Hate the media-darling Eddie Howe though... such a cynical *****.

Would be happy with the 1-1 down at B'mouth. Keeps us a point behind 1st and as it stands 10 ahead of 7th.

Norwich are certainly good enough to beat Bournemouth when they're on. I was mightily impressed with them at our place. Let's hope they can do it.

If we consider teams in the bottom half as rivals then yes! Cos that's where they are now ;)

think you're getting confused. I'm talking about Notts. Team full of prem quality players, wouldn't want to swap for any of ours. Not checked the table but I'd guess they'd be about 5 or 6 points clear by now?

think you're getting confused. I'm talking about Notts. Team full of prem quality players, wouldn't want to swap for any of ours. Not checked the table but I'd guess they'd be about 5 or 6 points clear by now?

Their players are on holiday until the start of May when they come back to pick up their league winners medals that they earnt in August.

Archived