Promotion rivals watch

Kernow

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm watching the boro wigan game and wigan are absolutely dreadful. Someone on this forum said that we have to win tonight because he can't see us getting anything at wigan. I can't remember who said it but if you don't think we can beat a woeful team like wigan (who haven't won at home since August) then we may as well just give up.

I'm watching the boro wigan game and wigan are absolutely dreadful. Someone on this forum said that we have to win tonight because he can't see us getting anything at wigan. I can't remember who said it but if you don't think we can beat a woeful team like wigan (who haven't won at home since August) then we may as well just give up.

​I've been doing well recently. Well, well by my standards, I only put like £3-5 on 2/3folds. Up about £150 over the last couple of weeks :) Watching the Championship week in week out gives you an edge on the bookies I reckon, I avoid any league other than the Champ as the bookies will always beat you.

Archived