Promotion rivals watch

Kernow

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is (another) massive set of fixtures. We're away with injury problems and everyone else is pretty much at home, mostly vs weak sides. If ever we wanted proof of 'anyone can beat anyone' in the champs, this is it. We'll probably end up winning and no one else in top 8 does.

This is (another) massive set of fixtures. We're away with injury problems and everyone else is pretty much at home, mostly vs weak sides. If ever we wanted proof of 'anyone can beat anyone' in the champs, this is it. We'll probably end up winning and no one else in top 8 does.

I have said all season that Norwich will win this league.

They have the strongest squad and a hugely talented manager. I honestly believe they will walk it.

As to who goes up with them? I think Boro are best placed in terms of their squad.

I fear for Derby. The play-offs will be won by the team with momentum and Derby certainly don't have that. Having said that, there(s a long time to go and that may change.

Don't be surprised if Forest continue their run. They have arguably the strongest squad in this league and are currently playing like it. Forest to beat Derby in the play off final? Ouch...

Archived