Promotion rivals watch

Kernow

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great win for Bournemouth, that. However, it makes a mockery of our result and performance at their place. I'd say i would fancy them to go on and get automatic now, but you could say that about any of the teams up there. 

I'm just going to tell myself we're going to get the play-offs and everything else is a bonus -_-

I'd say five teams look seriously good for just two places, and the play-offs are going to be daunting in themselves. 

Norwich got beaten by Wigan at home, who many promotion rivals thrashed, Middlesbrough got beaten by Leeds at home who we beat 2-0. This league is too unpredictable, one team has a dip in form and another goes on a good streak, last week everyone was going on about how Norwich are going to storm this league, now its Bournemouth? 

We should beat Birmingham, putting us back in the top 2 and next week we will have Martin and Thorne ready for Norwich away, this leagues tough, but everyone should stop thinking of the worse and realise that a couple of losses doesn't mean we are going to make another trip to Wembley. 

Exactly. It's a proper battle at the top and we stand as much chance as any of them. 

You could take 1 or 2 results and pick a winner or you could take 35 results and see the top sides are still only separated by the odd point and handful of goals. 

I know people see the next run of games as a nightmare but it's really a great opportunity for us. 

The only nightmare is that we have 3 top sides within 6 days. 

Other than that we should be grateful to have this chance to create gaps at the top at such a late stage. 

Archived