Promotion rivals watch

Kernow

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye, on this showing at least I don't think anybody has to worry too much about Ipswich, glad I don't follow them, they're bereft of ideas.

I quite like that Bradley Johnson, he put's himself about a bit, good goal an' all.

FT 2-0.

​Its our own fault some of the silly points we have dropped , we should be sitting pretty now , Norwich or no Norwich.

Okay, midweek fixtures again. Here's the top 8's fixtures.

Bournemouth Wolves

Brentford v Huddersfield

Brighton v Derby

Middlesbrough v Millwall

Watford v Fulham

Wednesday:

Leeds v Ipswich

Norwich v Wigan

Although this league is so hard to predict I can't look past home wins for Boro, Watford, Brentford and Norwich. Ipswich I think will lose or draw, let's just say draw. Bournemouth v Wolves draw & for us I'm really not sure. We should be winning this game but I'm not so confident with Martin & Bent out. Let's be optimistic and say win seeing as we usually bounce back.

Would leave the table like this after 35 games:

Derby 68

Boro 66

Norwich 65

Watford 65

Bournemouth 61

Ipswich 61

Brentford 61

Wolves 58

This round of fixtures would be a big blow for us to slip up on. Lose against Brighton and I wouldn't be surprised if we fall to 4th come Wednesday night which shows how quickly things can change. We always hear about the mentality of our squad and how great the players are as a unit. Starting tomorrow lets really see this.

I have said all season that Norwich will win this league.

They have the strongest squad and a hugely talented manager. I honestly believe they will walk it.

As to who goes up with them? I think Boro are best placed in terms of their squad.

I fear for Derby. The play-offs will be won by the team with momentum and Derby certainly don't have that. Having said that, there(s a long time to go and that may change.

Don't be surprised if Forest continue their run. They have arguably the strongest squad in this league and are currently playing like it. Forest to beat Derby in the play off final? Ouch...

They have the strongest squad and a hugely talented manager. I honestly believe they will walk it.

As to who goes up with them? I think Boro are best placed in terms of their squad.

I fear for Derby. The play-offs will be won by the team with momentum and Derby certainly don't have that. Having said that, there(s a long time to go and that may change.

Don't be surprised if Forest continue their run. They have arguably the strongest squad in this league and are currently playing like it. Forest to beat Derby in the play off final? Ouch...

Archived