Promotion rivals watch

Kernow

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a strange post. Or am I missing the irony because I really ought to be asleep now. Is it a deeply sarcastic dig at notts_ram?

What opportunity has been wasted today?

Surely this is massively premature. Win on Tuesday and its ours to loose. Even if we loose, we're still firmly in the leading pack of 3. After the display today, there's no reason to think we will end up 3rd of those 3.

Mate,he's an ipswich supporter......He's talking about them,not us

Mate,he's an ipswich supporter......He's talking about them,not us

Oh, I see. Yes I remember him now. Should've just put my phone down and go to sleep.

Yep, Ipswich are done for. He has my permission to be melancholy. No excuses for Derby fans though.

Anyone seen the form of the top 8 over the past 10 matches? It's ridiculous.

Bournemouth 24 points

Derby 22 points

Middlesbrough 23 points

Brentford 18 points

Ipswich 17 points

Watford 21 points

Norwich 20 points

Wolves 18 points

Five of those are currently on league winning, the rest comfortably playoff form

I think it goes to show just how rubbish the rest of the league is. There is a clear gap between 8th and 9th downwards. I can't see anyone else breaking in to the top 8.

Can't see Wolves getting into the top 6. They don't score enough for top 6 & let in a few!

Happy to be proved correct or happy that we aren't in the Top 2 if I took any gratification from that scenario would be the former

Dont panic were going up .

Rotherham away week Tuesday to catch up and then Sheffield Wednesday and Charlton at home.

We'll beat Bournemouth anyway on Tuesday.

We have a good run in just got to keep our nerve.

Mascarell will sort it.

Bournmough's first goal today was offside! Another decision going there way!

100% offside but lino didn't seen the flick bit few sec before that... Thought Wigan were unlucky and could of score a few there...

You've been writing us off for as long as I can remember.

He kept doing that all season so ignore him and we will shut him up at end of the season anyway.

Archived