Promotion rivals watch

Kernow

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where's Boro getting all this cash from anyway is Steve Gibson still bankrolling them just seen Bournemouth have had a 3.5 million pound bid turned down for Gray at Blues same comment

Good question that... Gray won't go to Bournemouth anyway.

I'd prefer a Bournemouth win tonight.

They have the easier set of fixtures remaining, and IMO will grab one of the top two spots anyway(probably first).

I think it would be in our best interests for Bournemouth to beat the rest of our so-called top six rivals because they're probably going up anyway.

After Watford, they've still got Wolves and Middlesbrough to play at home whereas away games at Brentford at Ipswich.

If they win the home games and at least draw the away games it would give us the opportunity to capitalise with them with home games against Watford, Boro and Brentford still to play also.

Would probably be in their best interst also if we won all of those home games and allow both clubs to secure the top two spots.

I'd prefer a Bournemouth win tonight.

They have the easier set of fixtures remaining, and IMO will grab one of the top two spots anyway(probably first).

I think it would be in our best interests for Bournemouth to beat the rest of our so-called top six rivals because they're probably going up anyway.

After Watford, they've still got Wolves and Middlesbrough to play at home whereas away games at Brentford at Ipswich.

If they win the home games and at least draw the away games it would give us the opportunity to capitalise with them with home games against Watford, Boro and Brentford still to play also.

Would probably be in their best interst also if we won all of those home games and allow both clubs to secure the top two spots.

Then we beat them at their place, and go 3 points clear. Happy days.

I reckon by the mid 30 game mark it will soon descent into a three-way battle for the top two (Bournemouth, Boro and Derby) going in to the last 10 games of the season.

Ipswich's small squad seems to be taking a toll and I don't think Watford, Brentford, Watford or Norwich will get enough away wins to keep up the pressure.

Exciting times.

Neil Adams was never going to be a success. Not enough experience.

2 wins and a draw for Alex Neil so far.

And a loss at home to Brentford!

I think Norwich have been quite unlucky this season. I counted a number of games where they created a bucketload and somehow failed to win the match.

They should have beaten Forest too had it not been for a mad last ten minutes.

They've still got a massive say in the race for autos. Home games against Derby, Boro, Ipswich and Wolves remaining for them plus a trip to Watford.

Boro's next eight games  :o

Charlton (H)

Blackpool (A)

Birmingham (A)

Leeds (H)

Bolton (H)

Sheffield Wednesday (A)

Millwall (H)

Forest (A)

Before they go into a pretty tough end of the season they've got some tempting fixtures coming up. They should win at least six of those, if they're good enough for Autos.

We could be playing catch-up again in March.

Compare that to ours

Bolton (H)                              Charlton (H)

Bournemouth (A)                   Blackpool (A)

Rotherham (A)                       Birmingham (A)

Sheffield Wednesday (H)       Leeds (H)

Charlton (H)                           Bolton (H)

Fulham (A)                            Sheffield Wednesday (A)

Brighton (A)                          Millwall (H)

Birmingham (H)                    Forest (A)

With the exception of Bournemouth, the runs aren't that much different, imo. We both have to play Bolton, Birmingham, Charlton, and Sheffield Wednesday. we have Brighton which are about the same as Blackpool at the moment, Rotherham and Leeds are in a similar position, and Fulham/Forest. 

It's between us and Middlesborough for the top two IMO. Bournemouth won't stay the course.

Can seeing it being us and Boro in the autos and Ipswich winning the playoffs.

Was watching final score yesterday and heard one of the stupidest comments ever - That us and Boro are fighting it out for 2nd. We're joint top and Boro are what, a point behind? And we're both in better form than Bournemouth. Flickwits....

Archived