The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

Well Clough is going to Burton then

I've seen plenty of Forest fans wanting Nigel Pearson to take over should Dougie get the boot. Well he's now favourite to take over at Reading

If you wait much longer Fawaz you'll be left with Alan Curbishley, Ian Dowie, Ian Holloway and Billy Davies for unfinished business part 3 to choose from

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

Well Clough is going to Burton then

I've seen plenty of Forest fans wanting Nigel Pearson to take over should Dougie get the boot. Well he's now favourite to take over at Reading

If you wait much longer Fawaz you'll be left with Alan Curbishley, Ian Dowie, Ian Holloway and Billy Davies for unfinished business part 3 to choose from

Bet Fawaz is gutted though lol. 

4 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

You might get this monkey off your back this year

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p039jl7m

Personally I hope not..

We may have the worst single season in the prem but you have been consistently poor with the most bottom place finishes.

Let's just agree that the prem hasn't been kind to either of us for sometime, a lot longer for you. :p 

3 minutes ago, rynny said:

We may have the worst single season in the prem but you have been consistently poor with the most bottom place finishes.

Let's just agree that the prem hasn't been kind to either of us for sometime, a lot longer for you. :p 

Now now, league 1 has been quite kind recently.

Looks like will have to avoid Nottingham on the last sunday in January as it will be booked out for the open top tour showing off the championship trophy!

1 hour ago, King Kevin said:

Well yours is the only team to win the European cup and end up in the third tier of English football and you might even do it twice.;) Third tier that is.

Has any team ever been in the third tier, and then gone on to win the European Cup? Ie if we were to win the European Cup (Clement's all over it), would we end up sharing this record with Forest, or is their record specifically reserved fortes who win it and then get relegated?

22 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

Has any team ever been in the third tier, and then gone on to win the European Cup? Ie if we were to win the European Cup (Clement's all over it), would we end up sharing this record with Forest, or is their record specifically reserved fortes who win it and then get relegated?

Yes.

Forest were in Third Division South in the 1950s

4 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

You would certainly then be the worst team in history to win the European Cup

15 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Forest are only about six points of the playoffs. While I don't think they'll make it, keep up their recent home form and nick a few away point and they'll be in with a shot.

The chasing pack are shocking this season. Top five in a league of their own.

Top Seven, if todays poor performance is to be believed.

15 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Forest are only about six points of the playoffs. While I don't think they'll make it, keep up their recent home form and nick a few away point and they'll be in with a shot.

The chasing pack are shocking this season. Top five in a league of their own.

Bris Vegas = Closet Forest Fan

My personal favourite

Archived