The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

47 minutes ago, stoners said:

I'm different to Dawny 

i want ant him to stay the season. It's been better than last year and considering he's only put his team together by the start of September of a cost of 0 whilst losing his best players and star striker injured, I believe he's doing an ok job. Yes he his too defensive and does some strange things but if the alternative is NLN then no thanks. If it's Pearson yes please

Pretty sure i've said I think he deserves the chance to take the team forward if he can keep up the play of the last game. NLN is a complete no go for me, **** manager.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, stoners said:

Obviously lives in a flat above a chippy with that decor

Omg 

the old 'we don't care it's only another game' when you lose 

I care that we lost, I don't care that it was Forest. Living in Mexico, I have absolutely no rivalry with Forest and if anything from a writer's perspective I'd like to see them do much better.

Teams like Leeds, Forest, Derby and Wednesday would attact so much more attention in the Premier League than the likes of Bournemouth, Watford, Swansea and Palace.

While the abovementioned thoroughly deserve to be there, they're not exactly a journalist's dream.

On 9 November 2015 at 00:24:03, Red_Dawn said:

Well I'm back, having given Daveo some grief on twitter and he kindly rescinded my ban :D 

Own up - who posted this? Is Eddie still here? Bet it was him. Or that Muespach Geezer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZpdhK0VK3o

Finally watched it with the sound on...  What.  A.  COMPLETE.  TW&T!!!  Sounds like Shaun from This Is England, kept expecting his mum to walk in and tell him to keep the noise down...

Keeps saying he doesn't care who watches it or what they say but won't allow comments.  Embarrassing 

8 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Pretty sure i've said I think he deserves the chance to take the team forward if he can keep up the play of the last game. NLN is a complete no go for me, **** manager.

I read your sheff wed post totally wrong 

4 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

I care that we lost, I don't care that it was Forest. Living in Mexico, I have absolutely no rivalry with Forest and if anything from a writer's perspective I'd like to see them do much better.

Teams like Leeds, Forest, Derby and Wednesday would attact so much more attention in the Premier League than the likes of Bournemouth, Watford, Swansea and Palace.

While the abovementioned thoroughly deserve to be there, they're not exactly a journalist's dream.

Mexico ??

why do you support Derby 

30 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Do Florist run this offer after every 1-0 home win?

Screenshot_2015-11-12-07-31-58.thumb.png

This is the level of innovate ideas they can come up with. Someone's getting paid for this. 

Do they really think people are going to jump online and spend £50 quod to get a scabby scarf. Deluded.

Apparently the the scarfs were being sold for 20p at the start of the season. 

3 hours ago, reveldevil said:

Do Florist run this offer after every 1-0 home win?

Screenshot_2015-11-12-07-31-58.thumb.png

Probably got 'Sunderland' crossed out and 'Forest' written on it in crayon

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

At least someone in the back room at the forest superstore took the Sunderland stichjng out and put on the iron on forest transfer. X

Damn. Too late again.

6 hours ago, stoners said:

This is the level of innovate ideas they can come up with. Someone's getting paid for this. 

Do they really think people are going to jump online and spend £50 quod to get a scabby scarf. Deluded.

Apparently the the scarfs were being sold for 20p at the start of the season. 

With business acumen like that you wonder why you're in an embargo...

I think it's a riff on Derby's free scarves. If you didn't know, all season ticket holders were given free scarves about a month ago. It looks as though Forest's PR department have seen the victory and decided to ape Derby's free scarf promotion with their own. I'm guessing their idea is to get Forest fans in their shop for the couple of weeks while morale is good. Not a bad idea at all, except Derby's scarves were actually free and Forest are only giving them away when fans spend £50. Not to mention the fact that season tickets are more expensive and they're watching worse football. A joke and a bad misstep when free scarves for all could have gained some goodwill from their faithful.

Archived