The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just saw this on LTLF. Really hope we murder the ***** 8-0. Terrible club and supporters. 

Ignoring the likely comprehensive beating we'll take. It would be nice if we could at least hamper their season in some way.

Maybe someone go through Chris Martin's knee and put out him out for a year. That would warm my heart.

It get's better. 

I would not be disappointed to see someone fly in at Chris Martin/Johnny Russell's kneecaps in a similar manner to the targeted attack on Chris Cohen we saw earlier this season.

As I remember Cohen stood on his own when injured. I know they are deluded, but now they are hallucinating. Spose that's what almost 20 years of failure does to you.

Just saw this on LTLF. Really hope we murder the sausages 8-0. Terrible club and supporters. 

Ignoring the likely comprehensive beating we'll take. It would be nice if we could at least hamper their season in some way.[/size]

Maybe someone go through Chris Martin's knee and put out him out for a year. That would warm my heart.[/size]

I reckon he's a mate of that fat weasel that got banned, same calibre either way.

"Difficult to say. Derby always raise their game when they play us so I don't think it'll be as easy as we expect."

"One might argue that they are so close to playing optimally that too much change in approach could undo their current form."

"Maybe someone go through Chris Martin's knee and put out him out for a year. That would warm my heart."

"I honestly thought we deserved to beat brum"

:blink: 

I am still going, but they're the pick of the crop from the first 3 pages on their match thread. Full retard. Never go full retard.

"Difficult to say. Derby always raise their game when they play us so I don't think it'll be as easy as we expect."

"One might argue that they are so close to playing optimally that too much change in approach could undo their current form."

"Maybe someone go through Chris Martin's knee and put out him out for a year. That would warm my heart."

"I honestly thought we deserved to beat brum"

:blink: 

I am still going, but they're the pick of the crop from the first 3 pages on their match thread. Full retard. Never go full retard.

The phrase you are looking for is "Full treetard"

Archived