The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even thought's not florist related, I'd just like to add that I'm bladdered like a good un and just back from an extended cricket /piss up evening and I'd wish to say: "Derbyshire, lalalaa, Derbyshire lalalaa", That is all. Good  night.

Except, that rant I had about auto correct...I take it all back.

Paul Taylor stats, bear in mind he's meant to be a striker;

• 1 goal in 44 games in the last three seasons
  • Has only scored 13 times outside of non league in his entire career (he's 27)
  • Banned for 6 months when he was at Chester after testing positive for cocaine
  • Convicted of ABH whilst at Ipswich

He should fit right in at Forest.

Paul Taylor stats, bear in mind he's meant to be a striker;

• 1 goal in 44 games in the last three seasons
  • Has only scored 13 times outside of non league in his entire career (he's 27)
  • Banned for 6 months when he was at Chester after testing positive for cocaine
  • Convicted of ABH whilst at Ipswich

He should fit right in at Forest.

does ABH count towards striking ability?  They will probably sign Pearson's son next

Didn't Bristol and Cardiff pay around £3m for him? So... He must be good, right?

Suits Forest - still trading on former glories. 

I snook on over to LTLF last night. Love the optimism. One guy says if they can keep him fit he d be good for at least 15 goals a season hahaha

I don't think Maynard is that bad of a signing, knows where the goal is...well used to. Ok he went to West Ham and flopped, probably knocked his confidence after all the hype around him at suffered at Cardiff.

If he clicks at Forest, finds his feet he could be a decent signing, at times going forward Forest can be dangerous. On a free I assume? not going to get much better.

Paul Taylor tho? 'kin ell, is that a desperate attempt to fill the seats on the bench? 

Dangerous to underestimate Maynard. I think he's still got some goals in him, and who's to say he won't get a couple against us. The dogs beat us at Ipro remember, and they have just added his fire power. Always liked Maynard, pity he had to go to that shower of sh.. 

Paul Taylor even looks a scally. Had to Google image search him never seen the bloke before

Used to played for Peterborough and he's ****

Hahahahaha guess what i just found out

at paul taylors previous club, ipswich, who signed him for ipswich and for how much?

the answer will say it all, 10 points to the first one to figure it out.

Wasn't it something ridiculous like £3m? Ah Paul Jewel, what a fool.

Archived