Sheffield United after Coutts and Freeman

Cam the Ram

Maybe Coutts could go on Loan till end of season with option to recall at any point. He needs to start getting 90 minutes every weekend to get back to form and he will rarely get the chance here.

Agreed. Coutts has shown glimpses of class in the two odd minutes he has come on in the last couple of games.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fans shouldn't be scared to let players go as we need to move on and bring in better players. We are doing that slowly, but take a step back and really ask yourself if Coutts is a player good enough to win the league with.

Fully fit, Coutts could do a good enough job yes. The question is more if he will be fully fit before end of season

I like Coutts. He carries the ball well and doesn't lose possession easily. Right now I'd have him in the team over Hendrick.

I like Coutts. He carries the ball well and doesn't lose possession easily. Right now I'd have him in the team over Bryson

Coutts would of done alright if given the chance against the Gumps on Saturday, but wasn't to be.

Always does alright when he comes on.

Paul Coutts Post Match at Fulham

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aemzsmX2JEM

I hope Paul is still around for the Fulham game on Feb 28th, he might like our Aberdeenshire Rams flag, might pack him up a Breakfast Pie from The Black Bull Inn as well!

Coutts would of done alright if given the chance against the Gumps on Saturday, but wasn't to be.

Always does alright when he comes on.

Paul Coutts Post Match at Fulham

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aemzsmX2JEM

I hope Paul is still around for the Fulham game on Feb 28th, he might like our Aberdeenshire Rams flag, might pack him up a Breakfast Pie from The Black Bull Inn as well!

Are you on commission or summat?

Coutts is a funny one: Chris Martin said he was technically the best footballer at the club and a few other people have mentioned similar things about him. I have no doubt if I was to watch him in training that I, too, would probably rave about him. The corner kick challenge was ridiculous.

For that reason, I'd be annoyed if we were to sell him. I do want him to be given a chance at DM to see how he does, but it's a big risk when we can't exactly take risks. 

He's going to find it hard to break into the team and I doubt the management would be too keen about allowing him to leave either. 

Archived