Raul Albentosa

Ashz09

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drop ;em both and get Huth in. I'm fed up with our inability to head the ball out of our own box.

Rant over.

Panic. They go up for the ball too early and cant get the purchase they need to clear it. Same when the ball is on the ground. They fall back on their behinds. I only like to see goal mouth scrambles in their goal mouth, not ours.

Our defence has conceded 2 goals in 5 games, that is not leaky.

With Eustace protecting them, without him or GT we look to be persisting with Omar.

Whilst I like SM loyalty to Omar it ain't gonna work, the defence is rocky without a real Midfield General infront of them.

For me that doesn't say a lot about the back four.

I was watching albentosa yesterday.

He was sat next to that little minx of an interpreter filming the south stand on his iphone.

He was totally out of position for both Forest's goals - send him back.

(In before the regular haters)

I'm quite excited to see him if he's going to play on Saturday. He looks like the kind of strong character and calming influence at the back we could have done with yesterday.

Also, I'm not trying to do the mod's job for them, but shouldn't this be moved to Rams Talk now by the way?

Also, I'm not trying to do the mod's job for them, but shouldn't this be moved to Rams Talk now by the way?

Oh well look what we have here! I'll PM you my login in details and you can do it all for a week, you give me yours and I can go round telling everyone how to do their jobs too.

Cor.

The cheek of it.

Oh well look what we have here! I'll PM you my login in details and you can do it all for a week, you give me yours and I can go round telling everyone how to do their jobs too.

Cor.

The cheek of it.

He's been signed for several days now! Chop chop lad!  :lol:

He needs it by midday tomorrow or he cant play.

God them spaniards are lazy arent they?

They've had a week to ratify it.

Run out of brown paper bags.

Archived