Raul Albentosa

Ashz09

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get what you're saying, I too believe the prem is the best league but Fifa and Uefa disagree, but imagine being the best defender at West Ham- Winston Reid for example and with loads of bigger clubs chasing you, you join Las Palmas in the 2nd division! 

However I don't really care about any of it as long as we can get the guy! I'll try and be positive and hope we can get this transfer to go through so for now I'll be practicing shouting RAAUUUUUUUUUUL! for whenever he makes  header lol :)

With all due respect there's no second division of real quality anywhere else in Europe. A club with similar qualities of Derby in Spain would be top tier.

With all due respect there's no second division of real quality anywhere else in Europe. A club with similar qualities of Derby in Spain would be top tier.

I don't know about now, but I remember a decent second tier Derby side getting wiped up by Serie B Cremonese at Wembley in the 1990's.

I don't know about now, but I remember a decent second tier Derby side getting wiped up by Serie B Cremonese at Wembley in the 1990's.

They did us at the BBG in the same competition as well.

Lots of Forest equivalents around - everywhere seems to have a pub league.....

The second coming. Stimac style.

Sure is..his youtube montage is superb. Passes quick first time even when intercepting....obviously dominant in sir. Only issue I see is as he plays right centre back will mean either hum or Keogh playing left CB ....guy us class.

I still am wondering why he would want to leave the best league in the world (according to Fifa although prem is better) and join a team in the second division of England who he probably hasn't heard of. Not that I'm complaining cos he looks a cracking player, I'm just really apprehensive and unsure of if this deal will go through.

Really hope we get him and have my fingers crossed!

Because he wants to play I Prem and we are likely to go up this season

Also he will likely earn more in England

He looks like a ruthless, tough, unit of a centre half who can also pick out a pass and seems to read the game well. After watching some video he seems like a proper nutcase when he is playing too. Something our team lacks at time.

I think it will be a real coup if he signs. Up there with the Thorne transfer. 

Sure is..his youtube montage is superb. Passes quick first time even when intercepting....obviously dominant in sir. Only issue I see is as he plays right centre back will mean either hum or Keogh playing left CB ....guy us class.

Is it vital that the left sided cb is left footed? It seems obvious but the only way i see it making a difference is a player has to cut in field to make a pass, if your a good cb then this shouldn't matter really.

Archived