Raul Albentosa

Ashz09

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Chris Evans must be bored and he's looking for players with rude words in their names. First Ssewankambo and now this tosa.

Oh god... Danny Shittu next...

Any player with the word Bent in it.

Bentaleb next.

I would play The new centre half alongside Lorenzo Tapas. Do Eibar pay less tax if Raul pays the monet

y to the Spanish FA. If the clause says Raul must pay the FA then he must or the clause has not been implemented, surely. Sounds like Derby are trying to get him without fulfilling the clause properly. Otherwise Derby must offer the money that Eibar value him at. Red tape is red tape.

Update:

We're trying to buy him for 600,000 euro (the remained of his contract value) but Eibar don't want to sell due to taxes and other payments they will have pay (a portion of that 600k).

If the player is keen on the move, he will have to buyout the remained of his six-moth contract (pay Eibar) but the charges and extra taxes will go to him and not the club.

Basically, Eibar see that they can earn more by not accepting a direct 600k payment from Derby and instead forcing the player to buy out his own contract.

Alex Aranzabal (Eibar president) has claimed nothing is confirmed, whereas Gaizka Garintaro (Eibar manager) said last night that he is available to play this weekend as he has heard nothing from the club and trained normally on Friday.

Seems the deal will only be done if he wants it and pushes it. If not, we'll either have to wait until the summer or offer a figure which (taxes and charges included) guarantee Eibar a total profit of 600k.

All these updates are very consistent, so to me it looks likely it will happen next week. The tax difference will be quite small compared to the rewards available for a strong second half of the season. I think we'll pay some or all of the extra tax to get the deal over the line.

Welcome Raul!

Archived