Raul Albentosa

Ashz09

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eibar play at 9 tonight, let's see if he plays.

Interesting that he didn't play their last game on 4th January, not even in the squad.

Read somewhere on the internet, can't remember where, that we're looking to get a loophole in his clause that will allow us to get him a bit cheaper, I don't know if that's true. Maybe the deal has been agreed in principle for a while it's just the little details with the price that's being discussed currently?

Interesting that he didn't play their last game on 4th January, not even in the squad.

Read somewhere on the internet, can't remember where, that we're looking to get a loophole in his clause that will allow us to get him a bit cheaper, I don't know if that's true. Maybe the deal has been agreed in principle for a while it's just the little details with the price that's being discussed currently?

That's what the Spanish reports seem to indicate

From my understanding, it's a very confusing situation in which it's a contract buyout for that price, which leads to taxes and such, so they don't receive the full amount. and that's the issue.

This is what I've garnered through likely poorly translated Spanish articles.

Oh so although we'd be paying 600,000 euros, Eibar wouldn't receive that amount, is that right?

So they want us to pay enough to allow them to have 600,000 after tax deductions?

Oh so although we'd be paying 600,000 euros, Eibar wouldn't receive that amount, is that right?

So they want us to pay enough to allow them to have 600,000 after tax deductions?

That's what I think, but as I say, sketchy translations and tax laws.

According to SDSR on Derby Mad

the only hitch is how the transfer fee is paid. It's a confusing process but basically in Spain if you meet a buy out clause, you/player and his contract is bought out and the players have to give the

Archived