How Many Games Until Your Worried

Thorne

We've done alright without Thorne so far... Thorne brings Premier League quality to the side and gels the midfield to make them the best in the league.

Martin is more pivotal, not only does he score important goals but we play mostly through him with his passing and hold up play and we've seen that none of our other strikers can do this.

I'm happy to concede we've done ok without Thorne so far but when he's playing for us again we'll realise how much we've missed him even when we've been playing relatively well.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ward, Thorne and Grant all to return.

We've played 15 games, still better of points wise than this stage last year.

Money available in January if things aren't going to plan.

Ain't worried, the league is weaker than ever and we will come good.

Sitting  "  fifth "   3 points  behind  Watford  at top" nothing to worry about"  ...   its not our  define right  just to turn up and expect to win ...  as where all aware  lost last 2 league games  2 - 1  ..after scoring first ...!!!!!  

30 games to go  ..no need to panic  yet ....   beat Huddersfield  and Wolves ... the outlook  will  look  different  ...  now  winning  these games  is another story  ...  but  imo    NOT WORRYING  AT ALL ....  should we lose both ...  then might think  4 league defeats on the bounce ..  I WILL BE SLIGHTLY  CONCERNED  .... :) 

Perhaps we need to create a chill out room, which we can fill with soothing images and music, to escape to when things go so disastrously wrong, like being 3 whole points off top?

Lol perhaps. No reason for people to get carried away with the loss to Brentford; losses like that happen in every sport. How we pick ourselves up for Huddersfield will be a real indication if our players heads are in it or not.  As far as soothing music goes...I love the classics such as Beethoven, me.

Like Bryson or Leon Best? Here's hoping we go on a long winless streak then lol

I really hope we start winning again. Not cos I'm bothered about climbing the league but it would be great if you go away again.

Where did this Thorne guy come from? Is he a wum too? Bring back sideshow bob.

It's two games, by a goal, while we were top.

One of the problems in a tight league like the Championship is that when you're top, there's a target on your back, and the players tend to struggle the first few times it happens. In a league where everyone, feel themselves to either be promotion candidates or frustrated promotion candidates, you're going to have good and bad runs like this. It's two games, we're still in a very good position, have a great squad and manager, and a win tomorrow could see us back top. That should say enough about our situation on it's own.

If you offered me the exact position we are in now on opening day, I'd have spanned your hands off and run off like a giddy child.

Archived