Derby County v Huddersfield

Mafiabob

butland

Christie Keogh shotton forsyth

hendrick mascarell

Russell hughes dawkins

martin

This. I could be persuaded by Eustace for Mascarell, and for me Forsyth should be told raise your game buddy or Naylor plays against his old team on Saturday.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

interesting! how do they score while were attacking?

Blimey Shannonjade, you have just told a proud Yorkshireman that he is a bit of a sausage. He will be sat in a corner of a pub now staring at his ale, muttering " bloody women thinking they know owht abowt football. Bloody madness, should be kept owht tint kitchen".

Roos

Christie Keogh Shotton Naylor

Eustace

Russell Hughes Hendrick Dawkins

Martin

Time for forsyth to be dropped he's been poor for a while now. I'd prefer Shotton against the pace of Wells. Roos in goal because Butlands ditibution is poor and breaks up our play. Tough game and they will come to play after our recent home games. I'm going 2.1 Rams with a brace from Chrissy.

Derby 1-1 Huddersfield

Unbalanced midfield, Bryson to be subbed around 70 mins after doing nothing again.

FGS Keogh from a corner

Well blow me down with a feather,the other day you were saying headed goals from corners

were only for cloggers.

Wait a minute Real Madrid did it  V Barcelona last week,with no complaint from you,so they are ok

now.Hope you are still taking your medication and the nurses are still looking after you.

interesting! how do they score while were attacking?

On the counter-attack...

Plus, it is physically impossible to be attacking for the full 90 minutes so we need a safeguard in front of the back 4 for when they attack. In my opinion Eustace is better defensively than Mascarell and therefore should start.

Blimey Shannonjade, you have just told a proud Yorkshireman that he is a bit of a sausage. He will be sat in a corner of a pub now staring at his ale, muttering " bloody women thinking they know owht abowt football. Bloody madness, should be kept owht tint kitchen".

Woah... let's not generalise here...

I wasn't muttering, I was stating it outright       :p

Roos

Eustace

Martin

Time for forsyth to be dropped he's been poor for a while now. I'd prefer Shotton against the pace of Wells. Roos in goal because Butlands ditibution is poor and breaks up our play. Tough game and they will come to play after our recent home games. I'm going 2.1 Rams with a brace from Chrissy.

You're worried about Wells' pace, yet you're playing Lee Naylor over Forsyth? Have you lost your mind?

Well blow me down with a feather,the other day you were saying headed goals from corners

were only for cloggers.

Wait a minute Real Madrid did it  V Barcelona last week,with no complaint from you,so they are ok

now.Hope you are still taking your medication and the nurses are still looking after you.

"http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/49937627" alt="49937627">

Roos

Eustace

Martin

Forsyth seems to be getting some stick atm. I thought he lookeed good on saturday and put 3-4 quality crosses in. Didn't he cross for the goal too?

Why all this doom and gloom we are not playing Real , I would not call their seven match unbeaten exactly spellbinding form.

Huddersfield 3 -0 Nottm Forest

Ipswich 2-2 Huddersfield

Huddersfield 1-1 Brighton

Huddersfield 4-2 Blackpool

Blackburn 0-0 Huddersfield

Wolves 1-3 Huddersfield

Huddersfield 2-1 Millwall

Archived