Derby County v Huddersfield

Mafiabob

Footballstreaming.info has links listed, but it did on Saturday as well and they didn't work so that remains to be seen.

I might be tempted to give Roos a go in goal, never really done anything wrong for me and might offer some better distribution?

It does say TBC, but it says that on every game played tonight.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So he's carrying an injury ... Makes all the Bryso cynics and critics look a bit harsh doesn't it ... The stud plays hurt (contrast to fragile ward). Although they said its back its groin its hip injury - which is it ? A bit dodgy explanation that.

Let's put on a clinic ... I like the move for shotton and the brave inclusion of ibe - must have seen something at training

So he's carrying an injury ... Makes all the Bryso cynics and critics look a bit harsh doesn't it ... The stud plays hurt (contrast to fragile ward). Although they said its back its groin its hip injury - which is it ? A bit dodgy explanation that.

Let's put on a clinic ... I like the move for shotton and the brave inclusion of ibe - must have seen something at training

M8 some of the clowns on here have no idea but love to pick on players when they have no clue what's going on

what no dawkins when bryso isn't fit ??????

stevie mac knows nothing about the game ....................

maybe he does hes found his best position

Hopefully he gets a chance to come on in the second half in a central position. 

What's up with Bryson? Did you tug him too hard?

Archived