Eustace why.

Curtains

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Utter rubbish.

Eustace isn't there to create chances. He is there to help us keep the Bolton goals column to nil...which is exactly what happened.

The rest should take care of itself. Had Martin scored the penalty, and Russell not been so wasteful with two clear cut opportunities at the end, it would have been five anyway. We were opening them up at will. Their full backs were on fried bread.

We were a class above Bolton today. I literally am flabbergasted that anyone in our side can get called out after a supreme, purring display such as was witnessed today. It was a text book away display. The way we closed the game out and took three points home in the kit bag was first rate. 

When you send the home fans away booing their own side, it is a sure sign that you have absolutely bossed the match.

What on earth is wrong with that?

As you say ... you didn't see the game. Eustace did well, was solid...and that is exactly what he is in the side to be.

I find it unbelievable that any of us can nit pick after an excellent win, and a smooth display

Why change it for the sake of it when we are totally strolling to three points? Just because he is a bit more flashy? Get the hell out of here with that rubbish ...

I honestly thought this....

I also heard that he put Martin off when he took the penalty, shouted something like "You're going to miss mardy Martin", obviously thought he was being funny but it's unprofessional and could have cost us automatic promotion today.

Would be a suitable replacement for a sarcasm smiley that we don't have.

Some seem to think he is poor every game no matter what he does but that's not the reality, what he does he does well there can be no doubt. Mascarell did OK in the week but in fairness that was Reading Reserves for the most part, would still be happy to try him in a home game if John needs a rest at any stage.

thought eustace did okay today, till about 65minutes, after that he just wasnt in it, would have very very very much liked to see mascarell play for the final 20minutes, i feel he could also have protected our lead and helped in getting a third with a great pass and his fresh legs.

Was very good today, especially second half

He was absolutely shocking in the first half and could have cost us.. Second they asked nothing of us.

At one point in the first half he got dragged out to the right with Christie and Ward, 3 on 1 and the Bolton lad still came away with the ball.

Archived