Time to start a run...

ariotofmyown

4 great away points in the last 4 days.  4 home games out of 5 up to the next international break, now it's time to put some wins together...

Home to Cardiff: 1 point from last 4 league games, although Solskjaer's likely sacking might give them a boost

Home to Reading in Cup: they are in good form but we are still strong with bench players starting

Bolton away: 3rd from bottom but did win their last game, although away games to Wolves and Chelsea should soften them up further

Bournemouth at home: 2 points from 5 games after starting with 2 wins, but they were tricky last season

Millwall home: 3 defeats in last 4, hope we aren't too knackered by this one, 7th game in 21 days

I think we should beat Cardif and Millwall and hope to get 4 points from the other 2.  That would be a great start to season.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I initially saw the fixtures, I saw September/October as a period with some tricky fixtures. Cardiff and Bolton will be tough tests and I think 4 points from those 2 would be a success.

That said, we should be taking 6 points if we want automatics because both teams are out of form and Cardiff are without a manager.

I'm hoping the win against Blackburn will be the start of a good run of form, similar to last year, where we start racking up consecutive wins.

At work doing spreadsheets so can't go in detail.. But the teams we've been against are actually dark horses or down to do well.

Charlton finished last season well and I touted them to do well along with Sheff Wed, Ipswich have a decent team and have actually shown there true colors since drawing vs us? The teams we have gone against were all gonna suprise people or do well this season.

The fixtures coming up are IMO different kettle of fish other then Cardiff (Again can't lok this up bit of a lazy post)! Hopefully a run will happen now (Even thoe we have only lost 1 game!!)

Archived