Forest fans think they've beaten us already

North_Stand_Ram

We've not had the best of starts, whereas Forest have had a great start - just like last year really.

But you don't turn good/poor over the space of five games. Quality always comes through at the end therefore if I was a Forest fan I'd simply be quiet and see where they are around next February.

So many ridiculous comments after just a few games. I was reading a Sheff Wed forum and they came to the conclusion that they've turned a corner and looking at the top six this season - all based on two games. Pathetic really.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let them have their cockiness right now.Every league has barely begun.Are they playing well? No question.Will they still be top come end of say November? I dont think so.We have by far the superior team imo;just have to see what happens.

First half yesterday, they were utter crap - but so were Wendies. Then I went to watch Derby - and we looked ok for 30 minutes and then played awful for the rest of the game.

So....one in your memory...as I said... Biggest load if balls spouted.

March 1 2014: Burnley 2-0 Derby (L)

March 8 2014: Derby 0-1 Millwall (L)

March 11 2014: Derby 0-0 Bolton (D)

March 15 2014: Reading 0-0 Derby (D)

March 22 2014: Derby 5-0 Forest (W)

March 25 2014: Ipswich 2-1 Derby (L)

Embarrassing or what?! Mind you they fawned over Billy like that until we demolished them 5-0, it is what it is!!!

Wow, that is embarrassing.

Do you think he pays them so he can walk through that same crowd every morning for an ego boost?

'We're top of the league', it's only been September for a few hours. I'd love to he the team that knocks them off the top, then see what chants they give Fawaz after that. Mwuhahahaha.

March 1 2014: Burnley 2-0 Derby (L)

March 8 2014: Derby 0-1 Millwall (L)

March 11 2014: Derby 0-0 Bolton (D)

March 15 2014: Reading 0-0 Derby (D)

March 22 2014: Derby 5-0 Forest (W)

March 25 2014: Ipswich 2-1 Derby (L)

and where were Forest in the league during this time....??? oh yeah, that's right...below us......with their manager getting sacked..

like I said, the phrase "form goes out of the window for a derby game" is total rubbish, it is just a normal game with pretty much normal results.

Much more often than not the winner is the team that you would think would win it, most of the games are rubbish and then there is the odd game thrown in there that surprises you, just like when we play Watford or Blackburn etc etc etc.

Archived