Forest fans think they've beaten us already

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll take a draw away from home all the time. If we win then great but can't see it.

It would be great to beat them. I'm pretty sure one time they hadn't lost at home for a long long time (Or was it Preston?). Up come the rams then boom bye bye record :D!

Biggest load of balls spouted so often.

In the last 25 times we have played them, name me one time that the team in form lost the game...

Totally agree

If Blackpool beat us next week it would be - 'that's the unpredictability of (championship) football.'

If blackpool were our local rivals and the same thing happened it would be - 'that's derbys for you'

Total horseshit.

Form goes out the window for all games. It's 90 minutes an 11 v 11

Totally agree

If Blackpool beat us next week it would be - 'that's the unpredictability of (championship) football.'

If blackpool were our local rivals and the same thing happened it would be - 'that's derbys for you'

Total horseshit.

Form goes out the window for all games. It's 90 minutes an 11 v 11

Stoners, as well as having just about the coolest avatar picture on here you really do spout a lot of sense....are you SURE you are one of them?

Stoners, as well as having just about the coolest avatar picture on here you really do spout a lot of sense....are you SURE you are one of them?

Are you sure your one of THEM as you seem to think my avatar is 'cool'

You must be being sarcastic. Can you teach mcramfan how to do that please. He struggles bless him

Are you sure your one of THEM as you seem to think my avatar is 'cool'

You must be being sarcastic. Can you teach mcramfan how to do that please. He struggles bless him

nope i actually meant it...i like the picture you have of the tin shed you used to call home....they have the original picture of that in the football museum in Manchester.

You kinda underestimate how amazing that day actually was, well I do anyway. So blooming proud watching it again.

Jeff's goal was my favourite! It was like a knock out smash to their face.

No getting up after that one!

Forest are top of the league, unbeaten, and full of confidence.

Why would they not think they're going to win?

Whether they will/do, is a different story. But you cannot blame them after the start they've had.

Their run will come to an end and when better for that event than next weekend with The Pride Of The Midlands marching back down Brian Clough Way with all 3 points..

In turn leaving their short lived over subscribed confidence SHOT TO ****!!

COYR

Don't see the issue. Fawaz clearly loves the limelight and the simpleton element of our support are more than happy to give it him.

i watched the shef wed game as your goalkeeper got some thing wrong with his hair or as he got dandruff  all he was doing was putting it back place   :bye:  :drool:

Archived