Ibe to Derby Done - The Sun (and now Official Site as well)

robglosta

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazing. A fantastic transfer window complete, just Martin and Keogh to sign new contracts now and I will take my hat off to DCFC

Agreed! You have to hand it to our owners and management team. They've gone about their business quietly and efficiently and brought in some very decent players. Our squad is looking seriously good with options all over the place. A huge well done to all at the club!

Agreed! You have to hand it to our owners and management team. They've gone about their business quietly and efficiently and brought in some very decent players. Our squad is looking seriously good with options all over the place. A huge well done to all at the club!

totally agree well said

Can't wait to see him turn it on for us at The Sh#ty Ground.

I hope he is as good as all the hype, fingers crossed he is that missing piece to the championship winning team jigsaw.

All that needs to be said is "welcome to the jungle" play well!!

To be fair, I think we had a pretty good looking jigsaw to begin with. Ibe is more like the cherry on top of a very good looking cake. but I get no sense that there is any danger of destabilising the team, or loosing the balance.

We really have got a phenomenal squad, which seems so weird to say compared with seasons in the recent past. Even last season, we didn't have a phenomenal squad, just a phenomenal team.

I'm loving this. Being able to play different teams for cup games, rotation, competition for places. It's almost like we're a good prem squad already. Who needs promotion?

Make a point of never ever watching Liverpool. Is this player any good?

Was one of their best players in pre season (http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/liverpool-pre-season-player-ratings-who-4025730) but wouldn't have got a chance in the first team after they signed Markovic and Lallana. A lot of Liverpool fans on twitter and their forums aren't happy he's going out on loan and would rather he get a chance for them but they're relieved he's coming to Derby rather than Bolton 

Archived