Ibe to Derby Done - The Sun (and now Official Site as well)

robglosta

Interesting that BR has obviously had some influence in the decision and we've benefitted from playing a similar kind of football and having a similar philosophy to Liverpool.

Perhaps, in their disappointment Bolton could take some learning from this point and try to raid the 1989 Wimbledon team.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not feeling this one. Don't doubt his ability. He clearly isn't that bothered about being here.

Oh ... Okay then ... then let's send one of the biggest prospects in the English game to Bolton instead.

Forget it Stevie Mac ... this one was a waste of time...

Sorry lads ... we got it wrong.

Oh ... Okay then ... then let's send one of the biggest prospects in the English game to Bolton instead.

Forget it Stevie Mac ... this one was a waste of time...

Sorry lads ... we got it wrong.

Ahh sarcasm! You are so clever!

Like i said i don't doubt his ability. Just personally don't think he's that positive about being here. But thats my opinion, and it differs from yours so obviously i'm wrong. (See thats also sarcasm.)

Ahh sarcasm! You are so clever!

Like i said i don't doubt his ability. Just personally don't think he's that positive about being here. But thats my opinion, and it differs from yours so obviously i'm wrong. (See thats also sarcasm.)

Let's not forget He is only 18, it's not cool to show enthusiasm when your a teenager.

I think that's how it was when I was a teenager, it's been a longtime since I was 1.

Let the boy play don't pressurise him and hopefully he will flourish.

Let's not forget He is only 18, it's not cool to show enthusiasm when your a teenager.

I think that's how it was when I was a teenager, it's been a longtime since I was 1.

Let the boy play don't pressurise him and hopefully he will flourish.

It's been a long time since I've been 1 as well :D

Liverpool fans high on Ibe and not too happy : 

(from one of their websites) discussing the pros and cons of Ibe leaving ... 

Ibe was one of the most promising players throughout the Reds' pre-season both domestically and abroad. The reward for such hard work, it appears, is a year on loan away from his parent club.

Of course, this can be viewed as part of his apprenticeship

Archived