Jordon Ibe to join - John Percy

Srg

What with Ryan Shotton arriving and now seemingly Jordon Ibe the question has to be what is likely to be our best starting 11?

Is it this?

..................................Grant................................

Christie.............Keogh............Shotton...........Forsyth

..................................Eustace............................

..............Bryson...........................Hughes...............

...Ward.......................Martin..................Ibe

The possibilities are endless, not used to this.........getting exciting..........

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What with Ryan Shotton arriving and now seemingly Jordon Ibe the question has to be what is likely to be our best starting 11?

Is it this?

The possibilities are endless, not used to this.........getting exciting..........

Are you off your head. Why would we drop Buxton? 

You know what? Rather than bitching about it, you could make some constructive feedback (minus the swearing and accusatory language) in the Feedback & Support section of the forum.

People put a lot of time and effort into making this forum work and they don't change things to make it deliberately awkward. The change was made in an attempt to make real developments easy to find, so people didn't have to keep asking "is there any news?" between all the discussion and puns.

There are pros and cons to every move and it's okay to discuss them in the correct part of the forum. But slagging off the changes in these threads is needless. And rude, actually.

It's a privately owned forum and the owner doesn't have to explain the changes he makes - but he does anyway. A little respect with that in mind wouldn't go amiss.

It's not difficult to see why they have done it, honestly. Some of us don't have time/can't be arsed to wade through pages upon pages of puns and pointless chat when looking for developments. This new method has made it much easier, I look at the threads and notice there's a development I read it. If it is the same thread as the day before I don't bother. 

Shotton will have to work his way in.

It'll stay exactly as it has been. Ibe will fill in the rotation for wingers, just as we had last season. Russell and Ward own the shirts at the moment as they're firing. When one/both don't, then you will see if swapped around. It's a good thing.

Can you not post " jordon Ibe will sign, and a German CB" for the rest of today?

Is that possible?

Then, when a German CB does sign, JW will eat his own poo, washed down with some thing he made himself.

Nope, I won't be eating poo for this signing, I'm not excited by it.

Is it this?

The TSB's * tell me Shotton has hardly played CB, mostly right back or right midfield under Pulis...

(*Thick Stokie Barstewards)

Yes it may have been flying around, but the Ine rumour only gained proper substance this morning.

Hopefully I will re gain some respect on here WHEN Ibe and German CB sign.

I'll respect you if you stop posting about the bloody German CB in every single thread!  :angry:

Just had to skim through a pile of posts informing me that there is a mystical German CB on the way, and numerous other posts which advise me that many might be posting in the wrong thread.

All I've really learnt in the last 10 mins is that Ibe has not signed yet, that AdamRusty even if he is correct is (with the greatest respect) still acting like a bit of a knob, and that Duracell seems highly charged today.

The TSB's * tell me Shotton has hardly played CB, mostly right back or right midfield under Pulis...

(*Thick Stokie Barstewards)

I heard that he is originally a CB, but was a victim of Pulis' obsession with playing them at full-back and that's where he was most often played. 

He played CB for Wigan, I believe. 

Ibe was one of the stand out performers in Liverpool pre season

Jordon Ibe - Is being tipped to make his breakthrough this season, and Jason McAteer says he "can't wait" to see Ibe and Sterling make a mark this year

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/liverpool-pre-season-player-ratings-who-4025730#ixzz3BUrt0zD5 
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Just had to skim through a pile of posts informing me that there is a mystical German CB on the way, and numerous other posts which advise me that many might be posting in the wrong thread.

All I've really learnt in the last 10 mins is that Ibe has not signed yet, that AdamRusty even if he is correct is (with the greatest respect) still acting like a bit of a knob, and that Duracell seems highly charged today.

Are you positive about this?

Archived