Jordon Ibe to join - John Percy

Srg

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's clearly not Huth from what I read.

I haven't claimed to know everything. I don't know the details of the German CB or when he will sign.

To re-iterate once again: Jordon Ibe and a German CB will sign for Derby County.

Maybe some of you should consider this... what type of person would spend weeks claiming something that is BS?

This is what I have been told from a reliable source. So please, just wait and see.

What has this trusted source told you in the past that was true, and did you post it on here at the time?

What has this trusted source told you in the past that was true, and did you post it on here at the time?

Fair question.

Just before Nigel Clough was sacked he told me there was turmoil behind the scenes. And no, I didn't post it because I didn't have an 'account' on here at the time.

It's clearly not Huth from what I read.

I haven't claimed to know everything. I don't know the details of the German CB or when he will sign.

To re-iterate once again: Jordon Ibe and a German CB will sign for Derby County.

Maybe some of you should consider this... what type of person would spend weeks claiming something that is BS?

This is what I have been told from a reliable source. So please, just wait and see.

Can you just wait and see as well then? Without going on about it constantly.

Are you still talking, Adam?

Some quotes from Liverpool fans when I asked "should I be excited?"

You flipping should be, yes. He's great. I'm not even sure why we're letting him go! Bah.

Yes. But he's raw.

Yeah, definitely! He looked very nifty in pre-season so I'd imagine he's going to be a really good addition for you this year.

Can't blame me. I've been recieving questions etc and I feel it's the right thing to respond. ( e.g this one... )

Can you not post " jordon Ibe will sign, and a German CB" for the rest of today?

Is that possible?

Then, when a German CB does sign, JW will eat his own poo, washed down with some thing he made himself.

Archived