Jordon Ibe to join - John Percy

Srg

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I said, Jordon Ibe and German CB to sign for Derby.

1/2

The Ibe rumour had been flying around for a while before you mentioned it so it's hardly  #ITK.

If a German CB comes in then fair enough, especially after the most logical option, Huth, has been denied by Nicholson.

The Ibe rumour had been flying around for a while before you mentioned it so it's hardly #ITK.

If a German CB comes in then fair enough, especially after the most logical option, Huth, has been denied by Nicholson.

Yes it may have been flying around, but the Ine rumour only gained proper substance this morning.

Hopefully I will re gain some respect on here WHEN Ibe and German CB sign.

Yes it may have been flying around, but the Ine rumour only gained proper substance this morning.

What utter tosh, it was in the Liverpool Echo over a week ago. If it's in there, you can guarantee there is serious interest.

Is it really that important? Whether you're right or wrong, no-one is going to respect or disrespect you, I can tell you that much is true. 

Rumours of Ibe have been around since Nixon surfaced them in January, and again earlier in the window. So, as NSR said, it's not exactly out of the blue. I also don't understand why your source has told you we're signing a German CB without giving you a name, that's quite strange. Are we only looking at centre-backs who are German and hope to sign one before deadline day? 

You know what? Rather than bitching about it, you could make some constructive feedback (minus the swearing and accusatory language) in the Feedback & Support section of the forum.

People put a lot of time and effort into making this forum work and they don't change things to make it deliberately awkward. The change was made in an attempt to make real developments easy to find, so people didn't have to keep asking "is there any news?" between all the discussion and puns.

There are pros and cons to every move and it's okay to discuss them in the correct part of the forum. But slagging off the changes in these threads is needless. And rude, actually.

It's a privately owned forum and the owner doesn't have to explain the changes he makes - but he does anyway. A little respect with that in mind wouldn't go amiss.

Give over. 'Respect'?

I refer you to the poem "Who Knows?" by Allan Ahlberg.

You know what? Rather than bitching about it, you could make some constructive feedback (minus the swearing and accusatory language) in the Feedback & Support section of the forum.

People put a lot of time and effort into making this forum work and they don't change things to make it deliberately awkward. The change was made in an attempt to make real developments easy to find, so people didn't have to keep asking "is there any news?" between all the discussion and puns.

There are pros and cons to every move and it's okay to discuss them in the correct part of the forum. But slagging off the changes in these threads is needless. And rude, actually.

It's a privately owned forum and the owner doesn't have to explain the changes he makes - but he does anyway. A little respect with that in mind wouldn't go amiss.

I agree, but sometimes due to time constraints its easier to just bash it out here. And please, don't think we don't appreciate the hard work people put into this forum. Its rather patronising. 

Is it really that important? Whether you're right or wrong, no-one is going to respect or disrespect you, I can tell you that much is true.

Rumours of Ibe have been around since Nixon surfaced them in January, and again earlier in the window. So, as NSR said, it's not exactly out of the blue. I also don't understand why your source has told you we're signing a German CB without giving you a name, that's quite strange. Are we only looking at centre-backs who are German and hope to sign one before deadline day?

Well, I would prefer to be respected than abused. Ibe and German CB will sign.

I agree, but sometimes due to time constraints its easier to just bash it out here. And please, don't think we don't appreciate the hard work people put into this forum. Its rather patronising. 

Start a new thread.

Oh, wait

Huth

It's clearly not Huth from what I read.

I haven't claimed to know everything. I don't know the details of the German CB or when he will sign.

To re-iterate once again: Jordon Ibe and a German CB will sign for Derby County.

Maybe some of you should consider this... what type of person would spend weeks claiming something that is BS?

This is what I have been told from a reliable source. So please, just wait and see.

Archived