Jordon Ibe to join - John Percy

Srg

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really dont understand the hate AdamRusty is receiving...by adults! He's telling us what he's heard about Derby, whats wrong with that? For his sake I do hope we sign a German CB. Majority of the individuals are pathetic.

Hate?

Get a sense of perspective. 

He's being a bit of an attention whore, now basically threatening to leave the site if people don't hang on his every word, looking for 'respect'. Basically he's a typical member of the twitterati - as I suspect you are (actually I suspect that you are quite possibly AdamRusty yourself, posting from his 'Alt' account).

Blooming drama queens.

Hate?

He's being a bit of an attention whore, now basically threatening to leave the site if people don't hang on his every word, looking for 'respect'. Basically he's a typical member of the twitterati - as I suspect you are (actually I suspect that you are quite possibly AdamRusty yourself, posting from his 'Alt' account).

Blooming drama queens.

'Twitterati' haha brilliant       :lol:

Hate?

Blooming drama queens.

It's the language of the 21st century, people love to use extremities, they're either "loving life" or "hating haters".

This morning the British ladyboy in Berlin handed the German Government a final note stating that, unless we hear from them by transfer deadline day that they are prepared to loan a German centre back to Derby County, then a state of war would exist and we would throw all of our toys out of the pram. I have to tell you now that if no such undertaking is received, then this forum will be at war with Adam Rusty.

I can't wait for the German CB to sign and see all posters go into hibernation for a few weeks.

You really need to get some perspective. If he signs great, we've gained a new defender and you were right.

Do you expect us to all bow down to your superior transfer knowledge and then begrudgingly admit that we are inferior posters to you?

If he doesn't sign then you'll be wrong, we're not going to cry about it.

The forum doesn't revolve around you and your German CB!

Is anyone else still struggling to understand what Rusty's player's position is, and his nationality?

Austrian centre mid isn't it? He's been a bit hazy about it.

If only he'd mentioned his nationality and position in every single post.

Is anyone else still struggling to understand what Rusty's player's position is, and his nationality?

Austrian centre mid isn't it? He's been a bit hazy about it.

I think he's a Norwegian striker. I can't be bothered to go through all these pages, he mentioned it once a while back.

Archived