Jordon Ibe to join - John Percy

Srg

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's your opinion on Ibe Ambitions? Would he suit our system? You seem to be well informed on the top youngsters in the country

Ibe is one of my favourites, as people have probably cottoned on.  :wub:

He'd suit our system down to the ground and would offer a genuine surge in pace, power and strength. I think with Ibe, as it was with Sterling, it's a matter of when, not if, it clicks in place and he becomes unplayable. 

He's twice the player Sterling was at this point last season, so there's that to keep in mind!  :D

Ibe is one of my favourites, as people have probably cottoned on. :wub:

He'd suit our system down to the ground and would offer a genuine surge in pace, power and strength. I think with Ibe, as it was with Sterling, it's a matter of when, not if, it clicks in place and he becomes unplayable.

He's twice the player Sterling was at this point last season, so there's that to keep in mind! :D

What's your opinion on our german cb?

If by the end of the loan window, we haven't signed a German CB then you can ban me... And the way it's going on here... With pleasure.

But... He's going to sign.

Boo bloody hoo

Really dont understand the hate AdamRusty is receiving...by adults! He's telling us what he's heard about Derby, whats wrong with that? For his sake I do hope we sign a German CB. Majority of the individuals are pathetic.

Hate? You mad?

It's his prerogative to tell us what he hears, but he can't expect anyone to believe him. We're just joking around, it doesn't matter whether he's right or wrong - it doesn't really matter. We could sign Metresacker tomorrow and I wouldn't respect him any more or less, and I don't think anyone else would either.

I just find it funny that out of these two sources, not one can knock up a name. I hope the management know his bloody name :ph34r:  

Archived