The view from the outside 14/15

Thierry Ennui

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

really?

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Good at the start and then once we scored it livened back up. Very difficult to maintain an atmosphere when there were only about 12 BBR fans there singing back at us.

And our attendance was below average. And it was cold

26,373 (412 Blackburn supporters)

412 - that's really poor

I'd say the majority of the south stand were stood up last night, including lower tier. I sit second row of the upper tier and I had to stand up to see (I don't mind I like standing) but this is unusual for us. I think it helped with the atmosphere. 

Think it's due to more people buying tickets. I don't mind standing up my old man can't do it that much. Usually he tells them to sit down but to be fair to him he just stood up through the pain. As they was standing all game we pretty much made other people behind us stand up also which helped I guess.

Earlier in the season he confronted a bunch of them and one got kicked out a lot of **** kicked off so don't think he could be arsed with it last night. Only down side is we had our newphew with us and he couldn't see therefore didn't really enjoy it.

Think it's due to more people buying tickets. I don't mind standing up my old man can't do it that much. Usually he tells them to sit down but to be fair to him he just stood up through the pain. As they was standing all game we pretty much made other people behind us stand up also which helped I guess.

Earlier in the season he confronted a bunch of them and one got kicked out a lot of **** kicked off so don't think he could be arsed with it last night. Only down side is we had our newphew with us and he couldn't see therefore didn't really enjoy it.

No offence, but why has he got a ST in an area where standing is expected?

You've got three other stands to sit down in....

He's been in the pop side since god knows when. He was in the south east with me for many years. Last season we was stood right at the top with the singers. In the south east he was the one who got quite a few songs going. He's one of the loudest singers by far in the area we are now..

The reason we went to the bottom as we could see a few rows at the bottom sat down. Therefore we marked that as a area we could both enjoy the atmosphere and sing with out having to move. A lot on our row and in front sit down as its obvious they are a few rows where people have chose to enjoy the singing while sitting down.

If you have a season ticket in the south stand last season surely you should be able to see them always sat down?

P.S. If we're singing and trust me most of the times we're the only ***** who are in our area who sings if some one who has been going since the 60s-70s. Kind of annoying?

Good at the start and then once we scored it livened back up. Very difficult to maintain an atmosphere when there were only about 12 BBR fans there singing back at us.

412 - that's really poor

Worst away turnout here for many years.

412 - that's really poor

True. The Rudy, Rudy, Rudy song was about as lively as it got and that ended once he'd got injured after coming on.

He's been in the pop side since god knows when. He was in the south east with me for many years. Last season we was stood right at the top with the singers. In the south east he was the one who got quite a few songs going. He's one of the loudest singers by far in the area we are now..

The reason we went to the bottom as we could see a few rows at the bottom sat down. Therefore we marked that as a area we could both enjoy the atmosphere and sing with out having to move. A lot on our row and in front sit down as its obvious they are a few rows where people have chose to enjoy the singing while sitting down.

If you have a season ticket in the south stand last season surely you should be able to see them always sat down?

P.S. If we're singing and trust me most of the times we're the only ***** who are in our area who sings if some one who has been going since the 60s-70s. Kind of annoying?

Don't believe everything he tells you about the past Ash, He'd have sat down on the popside if we'd have let him and his singing voice is crap.

Archived