The view from the outside 14/15

Thierry Ennui

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazing how one defeat against Forest has put us in the slough of despond despite beating Ipswich before it and having a pretty solid run going into that game.

Maybe we could have reversed that trend if our win on Saturday was a bit more winnier. 

Amazing how one defeat against Forest has put us in the slough of despond despite beating Ipswich before than and having a pretty solid run going into that game.

Maybe we could have reversed that trend if our win on Saturday was a bit more winnier. 

It was whiny enough.

Oh sorry, winnier.

A few quotes from a Blackburn forum:

IMO Derby are the best team in this league Ive seen all season and I fully expect them to win the league. and I did say that before the season started

exactly 4-4-2 doesn't work away from home when playing a quality team like Derby.

People talking as if Derby are Real Madrid, they aren't running away with the division, they are in the same division as us. There is absolutely nothing to fear from us going there and attacking them, sit back and they will punish us

You know it's coming 'what can you do when three of your lads get injured? They're dropping like flies. And Derby have the luxury of bringing on a

"The atmosphere from the Derby fans was fantastic, probably the best I have witnessed in any ground for years. Ewood has rarely, if ever, come anywhere close to the noise and repertoire of songs

They are a Premiership side in waiting. Rovers are unfortunately poles apart. "

"The atmosphere from the Derby fans was fantastic, probably the best I have witnessed in any ground for years. Ewood has rarely, if ever, come anywhere close to the noise and repertoire of songs"

I'm sorry but WHAT? SERIOUSLY WTF??

I'm sorry but WHAT? SERIOUSLY WTF??

He missed 'said nobody ever' of the end of the sentence

In all fairness, having been to quite a lot of grounds, I would say our atmosphere is no better or no worse than 95% of clubs.

Most places are exactly the same, loud when winning, quiet when drawing or losing. 

He missed 'said nobody ever' of the end of the sentence

In all fairness, having been to quite a lot of grounds, I would say our atmosphere is no better or no worse than 95% of clubs.

Most places are exactly the same, loud when winning, quiet when drawing or losing. 

Have to agree, it's just a standard these days. Away support usually more vocal as that's half the reason for going away. We do an above average job, and we are a lot better than most when the going is good.

We struggled at times last night as we were starting to get a little nervy and it's hard to get an atmosphere against 300 opposition fans.

Archived